“If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.”
There are some days where I feel like busting out my holy jeans, paint splattered tank top and tackling a project like a dresser re-do , or digging in the dirt in my garden. Then, there are days where I feel like putting away that paint brush, throwing on my apron and baking in the kitchen~ today my friends, is one of those apron wearing kind of days. Come along with me as I replace my pink hammer with a big red spoon to make the BEST cookies I have had in a long time.
I love a breezy Fall day, the sun shining in my windows, flour on my face and the house smelling like..cookies!
Today I have a special treat for all of you guys n’ gals out there that have a sweet tooth! This cookie recipe is basically a combination of all cookies mixed into one yummy cookie ~ Which is how I came up with the name Mixed Bag Cookies!
- 1/4 C. White Sugar
- 3/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 1 C. Melted Butter
- 1 package of vanilla pudding mix (NOT mixed, just the powder)
- 1 TSP. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 TSP. Baking Soda
- 2 & 1/4 C Flour
- 1/2 C. Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 C. White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 C. Hersheys Chocolate bar-chopped up into chunks
- 1/2 C. of M&M’s
- 1 C. Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 375F Degrees.
- Mix together white sugar, brown sugar and eggs in a medium or large mixing bowl.
- Mix in pudding mix and vanilla.
- Add baking soda.
- Slowly stir in flour.
- (My daughters favorite part) Mix in all the yummy candies/chocolates!
Looks absolutely amazing doesn’t it? I had to hold myself back from eating this before it went into the oven!
- If you don’t mind getting messy, grab about a spoonful of dough with your hands and place on ungreased cookie sheet, continue until your pan has about 20 spoonfuls of cookie dough (You may also use an actual spoon for this step:) .
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until light brown.
- Remove from oven & place on cooling rack until completely…cool 🙂
- I lied at step #6… THIS is my daughters favorite part: Grab a glass of milk, indulge, EAT and ENJOY!
So there you have it. A very simple to bake, and delicious to eat cookie recipe!
I would love to hear what you thought of this recipe if you made it, share your thoughts with me in the comments area!
Thanks for reading & happy eating,